At Span Enterprises LLC we believe it's extremely important to respect and protect the privacy of all of our customers. The most important thing is that we maintain a healthy, fruitful and secure relationship with our customers. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your tax return information to us. We have taken every step possible to make our Software and website safe and secure. The full Express IFTA Privacy Statement can be found at https://www.expressifta.com.
We work to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards--presented at the top of the screen, and in the links at the bottom--coupled with strict security procedures and practices. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and federal standards. Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is encrypted when it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
We may collect personal information about you from the following categories and sources:
- Information we receive when you create an account or request services or information from us, such as name, address, email address and payment/billing information
- As part of tax filing services provided to you, we may collect and store personal information to prepare, assist in preparing, or to obtain or provide services in connection with the preparation of your tax filing.
- We collect user feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions, such as surveys, at
- Information to prepare your tax return or for other services.
- Information we receive when providing technical or customer support for you.
- Information you otherwise provide to us.
- We collect information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
As part of the tax filing process, ExpressIFTA requests the e-mail address of the person electronically filing a tax return. As a method for detecting fraud in connection with the filing process, Express IFTA also tracks the Internet Protocol information of the computer from which the return originated associated with that tax filing application.
User ID and Password Security
You are the only person authorized to use your user ID and password and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You shall not permit or allow other persons to have access to or use your user ID and password, except if you choose to provide that information to Span Enterprises LLC's authorized technical support personnel to assist you. You are responsible for the use of the Software under your user ID. Span Enterprises LLC will not disclose your password if you lose or forget it. If you have not electronically filed or printed your tax return, you must create a user ID and password in order for you to access your tax data at a later date. You must remember your user ID and password to electronically transfer your tax return for the following year should you choose to use the Software again. Span Enterprises LLC has the right to remove your information from the system after an excessive absence or lapse in use of the Software.
Support and Feedback
- (i) Span Enterprises LLC uses a variety of methods--email, phone, chat--to provide technical and customer support in connection with the Software and Services. The terms and conditions governing the offering of this support are subject to change as announced by Span Enterprises from time to time. Consult the Express IFTA Help and Support website (currently, https://www.expressifta.com/contact-us/) for current information relating to this support. Our support methods are secure and in the cases of online chat and email, encrypted. However, you should still take precautions to safeguard your private information. Share only the information necessary to resolve your support issue.
- (ii) Span Enterprises LLC may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas if you choose, about its online products and services ("Feedback"). You agree that Span Enterprises LLC may, in its sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to Span Enterprises LLC in any way, including in future modifications of the Software, marketing or advertising promotional materials including multimedia and social media works. You grant Span Enterprises LLC a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute and display the Feedback in any manner for any purpose.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
You can contact Span Enterprises LLC, Inc. by mail at Customer Support, Span Enterprises, Address 2685 Celanese Rd,Suite 100, Rock Hill SC 29732 or by calling Phone 704-234-6005 if you have a question or concern about any product or service we sell over the Internet.