Other Value Added Services
Each State E-Filing Help
Since IFTA is State Tax and not a federal tax each state has different IFTA requirements and conditions. With our resourceful States page you can get a summary of state specific IFTA conditions and regulations including:
- If IFTA is required to file in that state
- How to apply for an IFTA licence
- What credentials are required by the state to file IFTA
- Fees required to pay by the state
- Penalty and interest rates for late fillings
- How to obtain an IFTA Report
- State website
- any other state specific conditions and requirements
Complete Filing Support
We offer 24/7 US Based Customer Support out of our Headquarters in Rock Hill, SC. While each one of our customer service representatives is capable of assisting you, we value personal relationships developed with our users on a one-on-one basis.
We designate you with a reliable account manager that knows you and your business personally. You are provided with direct phone, email, and chat access for instant contact with your personal account manager. No operators or automated directories. We like to call it REAL customer support.